Events, workshops, conferences
A great Tel-MONAER project workshop was held at BEIA Consult on 17 December 2018.
- Beia Consult International atttended at the 11th Edition of the International Conference “Air and Water Components of the Environments” on 22-24 march 2019 in Cluj-Napoca.
- BEIA Consult participated in “Ziua Comunicatiilor” and IoT Day on 3 April. The event is hosted by Crowne Plaza in Bucharest, Romania.
BEIA Consult attended the Health and Safety at Work Conference on 9 April 2019 in Bucharest, Romania.
- BEIA Consult participated in “Sustainable Development at the Black Sea” (SUST-BLACK) Conference on 8-9 May 2019 in Bucharest, Romania.
- BEIA Consult participated in Smart City Debate 2017-2020 on 16 May 2019 in Bucharest, Romania(Hotel Pullman).
- BEIA Consult participated in GIoTS on 17-21 June 2019 in Aarhus, Denmark. The 2019 Global IoT Summit (GIoTS) seeks contributions on how to nurture and cultivate IoT technologies and applications for the benefit of society.
- BEIA is participated with 4 presentations and 2 posters in ECAI Conference 2019 on 27-29 June 2019 in Pitesti, Romania. The main subjects of the events were Electronics, Computers and Artificial Intelligence.
Papers and publications:
Authors: RADU-IOAN CIOBANU, CIPRIAN DOBRE, MIHAELA BALANESCU, GEORGE SUCIU
Authors: Mihaela Balanescu, Iulia Oprea, George Suciu, Marius-Alexandru Dobrea, Cristina Mihaela Balaceanu, Radu-Ioan Ciobanu, Ciprian Dobre
- IoT System for Air Pollutants Assessment in Underground Infrastructures
Authors: George Suciu, Mihaela Balanescu, Carmen Nadrag, Andrei Birdici, Cristina Mihaela Balaceanu, Marius Alexandru Dobrea, Adrian Pasat, Radu-Ioan Ciobanu
- The assessment of the PMs concentration in the Bucharest ambient air – a case study
Authors: George Suciu, Mihaela Balanescu, Cristina Balaceanu, Adrian Pasat, Carmen Nadrag, Andrei Birdici, Marius Dobrea and Radu Ioan Ciobanu